OPGS serves as the DC Government's central clearinghouse of information and support related to new competitive District, Federal, and Foundation grant opportunities. OPGS does this by:
- Training District agencies, community and faith-based organizations, and nonprofit grant seekers to use searchable grant databases and other resource development sources.
- Disseminating Federal, Foundation, and Local government Notices of Funding Availability (NOFAs) via the OPGS website.
- Researching Federal and foundation funding opportunities available to eligible District agencies, non-profits and faith based organizations.
- Maintaining a public website with a wide variety of easy to use resource development information, in consultation with the District’s Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCFO).
- Serving as the District’s State Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all federal grant programs covered by Executive Order 12372. Please visit OPGS’ website to apply.
For more information about our services please follow the links below, listed under Service Details.